drank Kenyan Black by Justea

My Justea box arrived today and the mailman was nice enough to leave it outside for me! Whee!

I bought it on Boxing Day so I snagged 75g of Chai which is going into another box witha bunch of samples to my sister. I hope she enjos exploring all of these.

The first few sips of this were sorta sour and just really strong and ripe, and a little weird. But it mellowed out once it cooled and now it is really good: malty and fruity and strong. Phew! Now I have no regrets about 150g of this baby sitting on my shelf!

TeaBrat

this is good stuff!

Comments

TeaBrat

this is good stuff!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON