drank African Chai by Justea

I made a timolino of this today, except that I didn’t really. I think I turned my kettle off after putting it on as this water is barely warm. So the tea is barely steeped.

I’m still trying to get in the habit of getting to bed at a proper time for work, but the kiddo stays up until midnight and I keep ending up with 6 hours. My poor brain! Next week will ( easier bc she’ll be up earlier for daycare, while her dad is in class.

I will make real tea when I get to the office!

keychange

I hope your sleep schedule sorts itself out soon. Working on not enough sleep really sucks.

Cavocorax

Thanks! I’m sure it’ll work out.
Also I just successfully steeped Butiki’s caramel vanilla assam and am quite happy now.

keychange

Great choice! that tea makes me really happy, too.

Tuscanteal

I can’t function on less than 7 hours of sleep… but function better on 8-9. I am one of THOSE people. When I hear of people who only get 5 hours of less all the time, it makes me cringe

Terri HarpLady

I used to be able to get by on 6 hours, but now that I’m getting old, lol, I need at least an average of 7.5 hours. I can do 6 hours once or twice a week, if I do 8 or more another night or 2 to make up for it. I’m really bad about staying up til 2am, my creative juices start flowing around 8 or 9pm. That’s why you never see me on steepster before 10am or later :)

JennyFur

God when I was younger I wouldn’t sleep for days and when I crashed I would sleep for like 12 hours. My body now whines if I dont get at least 7.5 a night.

Cavocorax

I did 6 hours a night for a long time bit it wasn’t enough, and it made me irritable, emotional and unable to remember anything. I can’t believe how much happier I was once I averaged 7.5+!

They say an extra hour of sleep a night would give ppl more happiness than 60,000 salary increase. Or something like that heh

I believe it!

Shmiracles

omg you guys rub it in why don’tcha! hahha kidding
but i can’t ever sleep more than 6 hrs. not even on the weekends. i average 5 to be honest. and i’m incapable of napping.
and my fitbit says i toss and turn a lot. duh fitbit! i couldh’ve told you that!

Comments

keychange

Cavocorax

Thanks! I’m sure it’ll work out.

keychange

Great choice! that tea makes me really happy, too.

Tuscanteal

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON