drank Opposites Attract by DAVIDsTEA

I believe this was another one from Janelle. I really like it. It tastes like a minty green tea – Moroccan mint? – but there’s this earthiness lurking behind each sip. It’s an interesting contract, but this is definitely one of the better blends from David.

Also there’s no weird sparkles or additives.
This one probably doesn’t exist anymore either. :(

So thank you Janelle for letting me try it! Maybe I can get Herbal Infusions to try and resurrect it – I think they said something about making tea limited edition blending kits so you can resurrect favourite teas – this could be a good one for that.

Uniquity

I’m pretty certain this one had puerh in it too. I remember something like this a few years back. It should actually be relatively simple for you to DIY if you have some loose gunpowder, mint and puerh

Cavocorax

Yeah – it does! I guess that’s where the opposite comes into it! I should play around. I might even have Morooccan mint somewhere.

Comments

Uniquity

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON