Yowza! I couldn’t finish this cup this morning. It was just TOO strong. I think I oversteeped it and that made it thick and tar like. DNW.

I’ll be more careful next time because I remember that it had a nice lemon bergamot flavour when I did it right!

“Nice” and “bergamot” don’t belong in the same sentence :)

Dinosara

Hey keep your anti-bergamot prejudices to yourself, Sil! ;D

Anna

I said BERR
It’s GREY in here
Must be some EG fans in the ATMOSPHERE

(Man, that’s the best badgood movie ever.)

Dino…freedom of speech! down with the berg! the berg is MOT needed in things giggling

Comments

“Nice” and “bergamot” don’t belong in the same sentence :)

Dinosara

Hey keep your anti-bergamot prejudices to yourself, Sil! ;D

Anna

I said BERR
It’s GREY in here
Must be some EG fans in the ATMOSPHERE

(Man, that’s the best badgood movie ever.)

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON