drank L'Automne by Fauchon

If my daughter were to review this, she would say, “Oh, wowwwww!”

I steeped it for a long time and then added a tsp of milk to make it extra creamy like an orange chocolate.

“Oh, wowwww!”, indeed!

i love that kid. she makes me happy. I’ll be sad when this one is gone.

Awww. Who says she’ll be gone? What if we just stay in Toronto FOREVER? :O /0\

But maybe? I’ve got a really great job, and J is more likely to get work as an economist over here!

OMGsrsly

But we like you both over here on this coast too! :)

HEY! you have lots of ppl…. everyone over here has abaaaaaandoned me…

Aww! Poor Sil.

Awwww. :O
Maybe if J gets some fancy analyst job making mega bucks we can buy a cabin north of here to escape to on the weekends and you guys can come visit for board games and tea, and IDK?

That cabin is what’s making me think long-term ON might not be so bad. :| And the bear will be older by then so board games WILL be feasible again!

We should have you guys up to our place up north….well Ian’s dad lives there but it’s amazing, even in winter!

Comments

i love that kid. she makes me happy. I’ll be sad when this one is gone.

Awww. Who says she’ll be gone? What if we just stay in Toronto FOREVER? :O /0\

OMGsrsly

But we like you both over here on this coast too! :)

HEY! you have lots of ppl…. everyone over here has abaaaaaandoned me…

Aww! Poor Sil.

Awwww. :O

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON