We had friends visiting all weekend and it was great, but we basically ate out for every meal or ordered in and all my dishes are dirty and there’s lot to clean up.

I’m going to drink this instead. :) I’m allowed to relax. People tire me out. Tea doesn’t. A dash of sugar and a splash of milk don’t hurt either!

Courtney

I was just contemplating what to have next, and this reminded me I also have this tasty tea.

Cavocorax

Hee! I love when that happens!

OMGsrsly

Tea is infinitely easier to socialize with. ;)

Yes! Tea wins!

VariaTEA

Ever since I got into teas, my friends and I now have “tea parties” in which I always bring the tea to share. My friends from back home had a party when I was in Florida and were all sad to go without the wonderful options I bring for them.

Comments

Courtney

Cavocorax

Hee! I love when that happens!

OMGsrsly

Tea is infinitely easier to socialize with. ;)

Yes! Tea wins!

VariaTEA

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON