This was one of the ones I bought from MissB! I’ve heard so much about S&V teas but haven’t made the jump to an order because I was afraid of the shipping costs (which are actually cheaper than listed to Canada if you just email and ask, or phone to place your order!)

Anyway, I was slightly disappointed with this, as I steeped it for 4.5 minutes and it was a little bitter. So perhaps I just need to steep it less. I’ll try it again tomorrow! (I’m not that disappointed. It smells really good and I fell it just needs a little tweaking to pop!)

…I miss tea….

Cavocorax

Awww. You couldn’t bring any with you?

Fjellrev

Yeah, I was an ignoramus and absorbed the $33+ shipping they threw at me at checkout.

Poor Sil. :(

Cavocorax

I know it’s been a while, but maybe if you email them and mention that the catalog says shipping to Canada is $9 there, they would refund the difference? Can’t hurt to ask!

MissB

Oh, yes… I found steeping this 2-3 minutes is what works best. I would email them, they’ve been great with me about shipping. Wait… pam at svtea dot com is who I spoke with just the other day.

the hotel i was in had no kettle. the office? no kettle…. my pass? didn’t work so i didn’t want to beg someone to take me out for tea…

Cavocorax

Oh, that makes sense! I hope you’re better set up for your next city!

OMGsrsly

Sil, that’s terrible! :( (And I’m being serious here.)

Comments

…I miss tea….

Cavocorax

Awww. You couldn’t bring any with you?

Fjellrev

Poor Sil. :(

MissB

Cavocorax

Oh, that makes sense! I hope you’re better set up for your next city!

OMGsrsly

Sil, that’s terrible! :( (And I’m being serious here.)

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON