Thanks MissB for this one!
You know, it’s not bad! It does have a fairly strong rooibos flavour, but that works well with the raspberry. I don’t get enough chocolate flavours but to be fair I NEVER get enough chocolate in tea.

Overall: This is good!

Also, my cupboard is up to 160, with about 20 more on the way. :O I’m bringing all my sipdown sized teas to the office! I bought paper tea filters to steep in instead of my timolino’s and that’s MUCH BETTER. I don’t have time to clean my filter baskets out at the shop so this allows me to get through 6 cups in a shift! :D

__Morgana__

Good idea on taking the sip downs to the office. I may have to borrow it!

Fjellrev

I agree about the filters! I did that when I had to stay in a dorm last summer and it was so much easier than fiddling with the basket in the Timolino.

MissB

Oops. My bad about the additions to your cupboard. ;) Glad you liked this one!

Cavocorax

Haha. I’m never actually that upset about my cupboard expanding, especially when it’s all stuff from my shopping list! :D

Comments

__Morgana__

Good idea on taking the sip downs to the office. I may have to borrow it!

Fjellrev

MissB

Oops. My bad about the additions to your cupboard. ;) Glad you liked this one!

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON