drank Paris by Harney & Sons

So my throat feels less scratchier now than it did this morning. Let’s hope it stays that way! My head, OTOH, feels like crap. Advils, water and tea haven’t made a dent in it. :O Is it a sinus headache? Is it because I’ve had too little/too much caffeiene? Yipes.

I’ll just sit and sip away at this and eat carrots and dip and try not to think about it. I love Paris. Thanks MissB for the awesome sale on this one. :) I’ve got enough to last me awhile and now I have no reason to pay $15 shipping from the U.S.

Tuscanteal

I have one sachet left of this and then I’m out. I need to do a H&S order soon on this one!

VariaTEA

I was going to say I am glad you are feeling better and then I continued reading only to realize one symptom left but another took it’s place. In that case, I will say that I hope you feel better soon!

Cavocorax

Thanks! I can stop complaining now. Paris took my headache away. Or seems to have! :D

And Tuscanteal – if you’re only looking for Paris, check Chapters – sometimes you can get it from there. Also, I think other places in Canada do too… (Just to save you the outrageous H&S shipping fees)

VariaTEA

Yay! Tea makes everything better :)

keychange

My prayers to the universe:
1) that you feel better soon.
2) that we may never run out of Paris!

Tuscanteal

Yay! You’re feeling better. Yeah I can ship to the states… I’m sure if Miss B wanted a vacation, I could step in a tea mule, as I live about 20 mins from the American border.

LOL @ Keychange. :)
And that’s awesome Tuscanteal!

Comments

Tuscanteal

VariaTEA

Yay! Tea makes everything better :)

keychange

My prayers to the universe:
1) that you feel better soon.
2) that we may never run out of Paris!

LOL @ Keychange. :)
And that’s awesome Tuscanteal!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON