Woah! I just dumped a scoop of this in my timolino full of milk, shook it and left it in the fridge for 2 days.

THIS IS GREAT. It’s so dark and creamy. I love it.

VariaTEA

Oh Cavo, you always inspire my matcha prep practices. I will have to give this a try once me and my matcha are reunited.

Cavocorax

Do I inspire you with how lazy I am with my matcha? :P I always feel like it’s matcha abuse, but it turns out nicely!

VariaTEA

Haven’t you heard that lazy people will always find the most efficient way to do a task so they can get it over with quickly? You taught me to mix matcha in cold milk and most of the time that is far easier and tastes much better than prepping it in hot water like a tea.

OMGsrsly

That is if you’re not too lazy to do it in the first place, VariaTEA! ;) I need to try this. I still have the Bubblegum matcha to try (I think). I’m a little suspicious of it…

Cavocorax

I don’t blame you, OMG! I think there’s a reason that I won such a large amount of it. It’s a little odd.

Laziness wins. :D

Comments

VariaTEA

OMGsrsly

Laziness wins. :D

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON