This was a quick and obvious sipdown as I get so excited about this tea that I MUST HAVE IT immediately. I’ll miss it, but it’s one less baggy floating around my collection, making it untidy. :P

(file that under weird reasons to drink a specific tea)
Thanks again MissB for surprising me with this!

Fjellrev

Not weird at all! I’ve even had a tea before just for the mere fact that it was sitting in my cupboard/box a certain way and I didn’t want it there haha.

Cavocorax

Hahaha. I love Steepster. :) I’m glad you guys are out there and understand!

Shmiracles

we totally understand!! i have a weird sense of accomplishment when my tea cupboard fits nicely within the space i’ve allotted it.

Comments

Fjellrev

Cavocorax

Hahaha. I love Steepster. :) I’m glad you guys are out there and understand!

Shmiracles

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON