drank Vanilla Comoro by Harney & Sons

And another sipdown! :O

This was so good. I’m totally relaxed for bed. :)
Good night, Steepsterites! Good night!

JustJames

i have a sample of this….. hmmm. thinking, thinking….

VariaTEA

Would you like some more Cavo? I haven’t quite sealed up your package. I think I counted 23 teas though and 24 is such a nicer number :P

VariaTEA

*24 is a much nicer number.

OMGsrsly

Do it, VariaTEA, do it! :D

It has been done!

MissB

It’s a decaf, and really finicky about being oversteeped. Try it, JustJames! VariaTEA, do it… ;)

VariaTEA

I am learning from you MissB! I just keep adding and adding. I think I opened and resealed the swap package to Roswell Strange like 4 times. I have to say though, it is very satisfying to both reign in my own cupboard and share with others.

Cavocorax

Omg. :O
I’m laughing at this on the bus and I don’t care! I feel spoiled.

Terri HarpLady

I love our community!!

Comments

JustJames

i have a sample of this….. hmmm. thinking, thinking….

VariaTEA

*24 is a much nicer number.

OMGsrsly

Do it, VariaTEA, do it! :D

It has been done!

MissB

Cavocorax

Omg. :O
I’m laughing at this on the bus and I don’t care! I feel spoiled.

Terri HarpLady

I love our community!!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON