drank Laoshan Black by Verdant Tea

I started with this today and while it should have been amazing and wonderful, I didn’t time it properly and left it in too long and it’s too strong.

But I’m awake now after having had it!
(And that coffee from Tim Hortons that was hidden in a Lowe’s. Why are there Subways and Tim Hortons tucked away in hardware stores now? I don’t care – it’s where my bus gets off so I can always have Timmies before work if I want it!)

Happy Friday!

caile

Happy Friday! :-)

__Morgana__

Happy Friday! And it’s a long weekend, too! (In the USA.)

Cavocorax

Is it? Even better for you guys! :D

Comments

caile

Happy Friday! :-)

__Morgana__

Happy Friday! And it’s a long weekend, too! (In the USA.)

Cavocorax

Is it? Even better for you guys! :D

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON