Sipdown! I gave the rest of this to VariaTEA as well as a ton of other samples. I didn’t count them. I just kept adding. Mwahahah.
Hopefully she finds more of the Herbal Infusions teas that she enjoys!

This one is sorta flat. I’m less enthused about it now that I’m not drinking it on Christmas day. Sorry Santa’s Milk!

VariaTEA

NO!!! no more of this! I literally have one bag of this that is still sealed and another that is 3/4 full. And I really don’t like it all that much. haha.

VariaTEA

Oh well, I guess I will now have an excessive surplus of this to find the perfect way to brew it.

Cavocorax

Oh snap. Maybe I didn’t share it with you? I tried not to give you more of the 3 you told me about, but some are so similar in my head that I mixed them up. :O

/0\

VariaTEA

Hahaha. Whatever happens, happens.

Comments

VariaTEA

Cavocorax

/0\

VariaTEA

Hahaha. Whatever happens, happens.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON