drank SoHo Blend by Harney & Sons

So long SoHo! (139/212)

I think I may have fallen out of love with this one. It’s the coconut that does it – I don’t think I care for it and even the smell of it puts me off a little. It’s a shame.

Cavocorax

ETA: The milk made this good!

Yvonne

Mmmmmmm….coconut.

VariaTEA

This is AMAZING when I make it in Montreal and not so amazing when I make it in Thornhill. That makes me sad. I have a 4 oz tin and only a few months left to drink it and really enjoy it.

Cavocorax

Huh. Maybe the water here sucks?

VariaTEA

Maybe. It was really weird. Also, ever since I used my timolino in Toronto and then I forgot it there. Since I got it back, I can’t use it to brew teas anymore because it imparts a metallic taste that makes the tea disgusting. I never had that issue before so I have no clue what happened.

Fjellrev

I’m jealous you’re finished yours because I’ve been trying to work through my 4 oz. And I agree that the smell of this tea is kind of off too.

Now you all make me wonder how this would taste in Edmonton. I’ve only brewed it here on the coast.

Comments

Cavocorax

ETA: The milk made this good!

Yvonne

Mmmmmmm….coconut.

Cavocorax

Huh. Maybe the water here sucks?

Fjellrev

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON