drank Glacier Blend by Specifically Tea

Yum! Sore throats and sinus aches are so crappy, but this tea makes it more bearable! :D

Looks like I wasn’t able to avoid this cold after all but I don’t mind so long as the little bear doesn’t get sick! Also, I wouldn’t want to call in sick in my first month of working because she’s sick, but I’ll have to do it because you can’t send the kiddo in to daycare sick. :| So, fingers crossed! I’ll make her some of this tomorrow!

__Morgana__

Wishing you immunity to little bear germs! (They’re whoppers!)

Fjellrev

Nooooo, I hope you’ll feel better soon, Cavo.

yyz

Hope your feeling better in the morning!

Cavocorax

Thanks guys! Definitely actually sick, but I’ll live. :)

TheTeaFairy

Feel better soon, Cavo, not fun…

There’s no scientific studies proving this, but the more I read about sick Steepster members, the more I’m starting to think we share our germs in some ways, lol, maybe through swaps??? haha!

Yvonne

Get well soon! ♥

Comments

__Morgana__

Wishing you immunity to little bear germs! (They’re whoppers!)

Fjellrev

Nooooo, I hope you’ll feel better soon, Cavo.

yyz

Hope your feeling better in the morning!

Cavocorax

Thanks guys! Definitely actually sick, but I’ll live. :)

TheTeaFairy

Feel better soon, Cavo, not fun…

Yvonne

Get well soon! ♥

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON