This is excellent. I didn’t expect it to be, but I guess drinking it in cold milk helps make it more creamy/peanut buttery.

sherapop

I have to confess that the idea of flavored matcha doesn’t appeal to me! Basically it sounds as though they are being used by you and others to prefer lattes—or beverages sort of like frappuccinos. Is that right?

prepare lattes

Cavocorax

That’s how I do it! I haven’t had much experience with matcha – I’ve only been the matcha from Red Leaf. I have prepared matcha properly with the bamboo whisk and hot water, and I do enjoy that, but I find with the flavoured matcha that they taste perfectly fine in cold milk, which makes it a snap for a breakfast smoothie on my way out the door. I like to make it hot when I have time at home to enjoy it.

Comments

sherapop

prepare lattes

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON