drank Cinnamon Heart by DAVIDsTEA

This is probably a bad use for puerh but I like it. It tastes like cinnamon heart candy, and I approve.

Some days I want serious tea. Some days I want candy.

VariaTEA

Have you received any packages today?!? :P Also I definitely get what you mean about wanting candy. That is my tea preference on most days :P

Dexter

(Not sure I should admit to this, but sometimes I put a little cinnamon stick in a GOOD pu’erh – cinnamon and pu’erh just go together in my world. It probably is pu’erh abuse, but I like it)

Comments

VariaTEA

Dexter

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON