This was one of the many samples VariaTEA gave me. It was difficult to chose, I gotta tell you.

This one was quite pleasant! I was worried becausse I’ve had a few 52 Teas fall flat, and with the extra shipping etc to Canada, it just didn’t seem worth it to order from them anymore. But this may have changed my opinion! It was really nice and the banana flavouring was perfect!

VariaTEA

Yay! I am glad you enjoyed it. So far, so good on this swap :)

Yvonne

This sounds so good!

keychange

This tea is amaaaaaaaazing!

Roswell Strange

You’re all making me want to pull out my sample of this… Banana sounds like such a lovely idea right now.

Comments

VariaTEA

Yay! I am glad you enjoyed it. So far, so good on this swap :)

Yvonne

This sounds so good!

keychange

This tea is amaaaaaaaazing!

Roswell Strange

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON