drank Wild Orange Blossom by Teavana

So I’m currently drinking more Muharajah/Samurai Chai from Teavana, but I don’t want to log it two days in a row – it’s just great for getting past my sinues and this stupid cold.

Because of Steepster issues yesterday I couldn’t log this tea from VariaTEA. It’s a good thing I like it because she sent me A LOT of it. But with just a tiny dash of sugar to mellow out the hibiscus, this is really nice. Also soothing on a poor throat. So thank you!

OMGsrsly

Also no artificial flavours! :) I love this one. So orangey.

Cavocorax

Yeah, that’s pretty great! I will have to try this iced some time too….

OMGsrsly

I have to wait for another sale before I order more to try iced. :)

Comments

OMGsrsly

Also no artificial flavours! :) I love this one. So orangey.

Cavocorax

Yeah, that’s pretty great! I will have to try this iced some time too….

OMGsrsly

I have to wait for another sale before I order more to try iced. :)

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON