Ruby pie yesterday, and Rhubarb Vanilla Ale today. I wanted more Butiki, and so here we are!

I get a little vanilla, and a little bit of ale-like bubbles or something. I don’t get much for rhubarb. Maybe I should have over-steeped this too?

Or, maybe I expect too much when I’m sick. AND because I’m sick I’m entitled to listen to this insane crack music list dedicated to Tumblr; http://8tracks.com/jazzyjanine/tumblr-anthems. It’s so bad it’s good. That’s what I need right now.

Some fic would be nice too. I just dl’d a Kirk/Khan story because we’ve watched Star Trek: Into Darkness several times in the past few days as J is using elements of it for this role-playing game he created and we will be playing on the weekend, and I’m just all…. Khaaaaaan!

I also found a crossover story with Sherlock/John and Star Trek that I’m also more excited about.

But. I’m at work. Drinking tea and reading Hannibal scripts, and listening to ridic music. So, no real complaints. This cold will not beat me!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON