drank Cinnamon Heart by DAVIDsTEA

I needed this sipdown! Now I’m at 150! :D (Until the rest of my teas arrive… dunn duhn DUHNNNN)

Thank you Sil for topping me up on this. I like it. I may actually get more at some point. Maybe.

Fjellrev

Ha, I’m desperately try to get down to s are always the easiest to sip down.

Cavocorax

Eeek- steepster ate your reply I think? I’m missing the middle!

Fjellrev

WTF! More words were definitely there when I hit reply haha. Yeah, I’ve been working on trying to get down to 100, and then mentioned how David’s are easy to sip down.

Cavocorax

Weird. Maybe you had some weird emoticon in it that Steepster thought meant a formatting thing? I’ve had that before!

But congrats on (temporarily) hitting 100!

Fjellrev

I’m sure getting down to 150 was an even bigger event for you, so congratulations back! Herbal Infusions will be another +12 or so whenever they send that. :/

Thanks!
“whenever they send that” – yeah…. I just got a shipping confirmation for an order I placed on the weekend. Hope yours is on it’s way too?

you didn’t take all of this from me did you? if you didn’t…come get the rest lol

also… i WILL be at 150 soon..sort of.. just watch me! i have been tearing through things today, just haven’t caught up on my notes…

Fjellrev

Hmm, I placed mine on the 14th, when the Snowflake EG was remade, and haven’t heard anything yet.

Sil – I didn’t bc I didn’t want to be greedy. :p

Fjellrev – that’s… huh. :(

cavo..oh jeez… if it’s in my “swap box” you can take all of anything!

Lol. Well now I know!

Comments

Fjellrev

Ha, I’m desperately try to get down to s are always the easiest to sip down.

Cavocorax

Eeek- steepster ate your reply I think? I’m missing the middle!

Cavocorax

But congrats on (temporarily) hitting 100!

Thanks!

Sil – I didn’t bc I didn’t want to be greedy. :p

Fjellrev – that’s… huh. :(

cavo..oh jeez… if it’s in my “swap box” you can take all of anything!

Lol. Well now I know!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON