Yay! It’s the end of the week. And I’m nearly over my cold too! :O

But I’m worn out. I fell asleep on my bus for a few minutes and was jarred awake after we passed the 401 and I had a brief moment of panic because OMG, I don’t know where I am, and Toronto is a big city you guys… But it worked out just fine.

I need some coffee though. And tea! So, how about coffee/tea? I just got this one today and I was dying to have some anyway.

I was a little concerned I might not like this one as much as I was a little disappointed with the base in some of Herbal Infusions’ black blends (and if they use the same one for all of them, then the flavouring really makes a huge difference!) Either way, this one was better than I remembered. It’s sweet, and nutty with enough coffee flavour to give it a wake-me-up kick, without being too much. I can’t drink coffee w/o milk and sugar, but this tea is quite nice plain!

I’m pretty happy I snagged 50g. And once it shipped it got to Scarborough in one day! Not bad. They still need to get a little quicker getting the packages out the door, but this is an improvement. I would buy from them again.

Also, the ingredients WERE listed on the bags of all the teas I purchased for those who are worried about allergies etc.

Yikes! This tea review turned into an essay!

Yvonne

Mmmm…this sounds really, really wonderful.

Fjellrev

Glad your cold is almost gone! And happy you received your parcel already. Wow! Mine hasn’t even shipped yet. Wonder if they forgot about mine.

You make me want coffee tea with half and half now haha.

__Morgana__

Love the name. I recently heard of Moose Tracks ice cream, wonder if the flavor is the same.

Cavocorax

It is really wonderful, especially if you like coffee! The nice thing about the company is that shipping is only $5. Not too bad!

Fjellrev – I hope yours ships soon! Maybe send them a fb message? I’ve had quick replies that way.

And Idk? I don’t think I’ve had the ice cream.

Nxtdoor

I read that you “shagged” (50g.) I was like .. whaaa?!?

Amariel

Wish the SITE had ingredients listed. I’d hate to get something that his hibiscus or licorice or something floral in it.

LOL Nxtdoor.

OMGsrsly

Oh geez. The site still doesn’t have ingredients? I’ll hassle them again. They have a “description” but no actual listing of ingredients. Cavo, would you be so kind as to compare the list on this tea to the website?

Hahhah Nxtdoor – I was pretty excited about it! :P

I will on Monday if I remember – I only brought enough home with me for 1 cup and left the rest at the office…

Comments

Yvonne

Mmmm…this sounds really, really wonderful.

Fjellrev

You make me want coffee tea with half and half now haha.

Cavocorax

And Idk? I don’t think I’ve had the ice cream.

Nxtdoor

I read that you “shagged” (50g.) I was like .. whaaa?!?

Amariel

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON