drank Nina's Japon by Nina's Paris

Okay! Here’s the moment VariaTEA has been waiting for!!!
(maybe not THE moment, but A moment at least)

This tea tastes mostly bright and green, with caramel notes lingering long after each sip. Like minutes after. I had a few sips and then got distracted by some Netflix comedian for a few minutes and could still taste the caramel and vanilla.

This is also slightly nutty and toasty. There’s just so much going on in each sip.

Ok, VariaTEA. OK. You were right.

This is going immediately onto my shopping list.
(And then I’ll re-steep this)

Yvonne

The more I hear about this tea the more I want it!

THIS TEA IS AMAZE.

Cavocorax

TOTALLY AMAZE. I’m so happy VariaTEA was able to spare a little sample when we did our swap!

Cavocorax

Oh, this is also much better than Harney & Son’s Tokyo blend. I had that in my head as a similar one, but it’s really not.

Courtney

I know what you mean. As it cooled, it reminded me more of Tokyo, but with that awesome creaminess it has. Omg I must have more ASAP. I hid the rest of my sample away in my drawer in hopes that I’ll forget it haha.

Amariel

OMG, I want to try this! Caramel and nutty! It sounds amazing.

Fjellrev

ZOMG me too.

VariaTEA

HAHAHAHA. This was THE moment I was waiting for (anytime anyone tries this tea it is THE moment!). I am sooooooooo insanely happy that this is getting as much love as it deserves. I swear it must seem like I get a kick back when it comes to this tea because I push it so hard but it is THAT good and needs to be tried.

Cavocorax

Hahah. You probably SHOULD get a commission or free samples or something with all the traffic you are sending to their site!

VariaTEA

Haha well they have given me free samples but that has more to do with their business practice than me and my recommendations

Comments

Yvonne

The more I hear about this tea the more I want it!

THIS TEA IS AMAZE.

Amariel

OMG, I want to try this! Caramel and nutty! It sounds amazing.

Fjellrev

ZOMG me too.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON