And that’s a sipdown for this one! (164)

I oversteeped it so the base is a bit more pronounced, and the banana is more liquorish than I would like, but it is still a nice cup. I haven’t ruined it!

keychange

I love love love this tea!
Were you there for the “we love Franks’s banana” discussion?

Roswell Strange

I was trying to think of something to summarize how I was there for that (yay me) and how I was laughing currently remembering it, but struggled so I’m just gonna plop this ‘Lol’ here to suffice ;)

Yvonne

I’m dying to try something that actually tastes like banana. This sounds delicious!

No – I think I missed this? Can someone link it? :P
And Yvonne, not only is it banana, it’s creamy coconut banana! I almost ordered some when Frank had 15% off, but it’s sold out.

Yvonne

Oh my, that sounds a million times more amazing. Coconut makes everything good!

Cavocorax

Right? I wish I had had more than that little sample!

VariaTEA

I have a thing about banana so when I saw Frank reblended it around BF I picked up a pouch. I think it is almost half gone and I actually haven’t even had a cup yet (though I have tried the tea and I know it is pretty delicious). Everyone keeps asking to try it and I am just happy to share given I have so much :). I am glad you liked it.

Cavocorax

I’m grateful you could share it, especially since you haven’t even had it yet! :O

VariaTEA

Haha it is okay. Better to share it than let it all sit and go bad. Plus it is always nice when you can help someone try something that they may not try otherwise. Frank’s blends are so hard to find so I always try to accommodate when someone wants to taste one.

VariaTEA

And, it is not like others haven’t done the same for me so it is always nice to give back.

Yvonne

You are just beyond nice, VariaTEA. :) The world needs more people like you.

Roswell Strange

My pouch of Butterscotch Banana is nearly gone, which makes me really sad. I have about a mug worth of this and Napalm Ferret left as well. Soon I’ll be out of amazing 52Teas Banana teas :(

Comments

keychange

I love love love this tea!
Were you there for the “we love Franks’s banana” discussion?

No – I think I missed this? Can someone link it? :P

Yvonne

Oh my, that sounds a million times more amazing. Coconut makes everything good!

Cavocorax

Right? I wish I had had more than that little sample!

Yvonne

You are just beyond nice, VariaTEA. :) The world needs more people like you.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON