drank Boléro by Mariage Frères

Thank you VariaTEA (and MissB?) for this sample? Without even reading the note I could taste the apricot and peaches – it was so fruity and sweet. I am enjoying this, and I suspect that it would be a cold-brew staple in the summer time!

Sipdown (163)

Tuscanteal

I loved this one when I had it in my stash!! MF needs to come to North America whines

VariaTEA

Yep this came to me from MissB. She sent so much and I thought it was nice to share.

MissB

Oh, it has strawberries in it, which I’m allergic to, however it was missed on the label. So, I shared it easily! :) Got it at Holt Renfrew as well.

Cavocorax

That sucks about the sneaky strawberries! But I’m happy it made its way to me. :)

VariaTEA

I enjoyed it as well so I am sorry the sneaky strawberries prevented you for having it. You just sent me so much and I found I am not drinking it often so I should share the love and hopefully find someone who would give it the love it deserves.

Comments

Tuscanteal

MissB

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON