This one again! It’s not as good now that I’m not as congested but it’s still tasty. NO REGRETS on this one VariaTEA!

(Although I don’t like the tea to flavouring ratio that Teavana has. Once I get through this phase I will likely not get much more.)

I have successfully not yet ever purchased from teavana haha

VariaTEA

You can always pass along/sell whatever I sent. There is a lot there so if you don’t love it, you shouldn’t force yourself to drink it.

OMGsrsly

Yeah, there’s hardly any tea in this one. There’s lots of mate, so at least it’s caffeinated! :)

Oh sure, Sil, just rub it in like you’re SO MUCH BETTER than us. :P

And VariaTEA, I’ve already drank half so I don’t mind it! It’s just not mind blowing, but it is nice for a wake me up on the bus. Something good that I can smell. I don’t like drinking al ot of teas in a travel mug, but this one works well enough.

:P Poor tea-deprived-tea.

Cavo…haha hardly “better” just less gullible maybe teasing

Cavocorax

Oh, sure, I’m totally gullible. Don’t mind me, I’m just gonna drop $100 at Davids because THIS TIME I won’t be disappointed. :P

(I’ve learned a few lessons) Also I’ve only spent $40 at Teavana in my history of tea!

haha 40 isn’t bad :)

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON