I’ve let this cool for nearly half an hour now, and it smells like buttery dough and tastes like shortbread.

OMG. This is seriously so good. This is what I expected from the S&V Almond tea, for some reason even though that’s probably not a fair comparison but I don’t care. This is a nice tea.

And it’s a sipdown! (165, with my Riverteas added in!)

VariaTEA

I wish I experienced this the same way you did. I have more should you want it.

Cavocorax

I may take you up on that! :D I’m not sure why it works for me? Two bags at boiling for 6-8 minutes, poured into a large mug = perfection.

I lost the last bag you sent me by dropping it into salsa. :P

Something tells me salsa and shortbread are not a great pair

Roswell Strange

You never know – sometimes sweet and savory go together quite well ;)

Yvonne

I never thought much of CS teas but now I want to try this!

Comments

VariaTEA

I wish I experienced this the same way you did. I have more should you want it.

I lost the last bag you sent me by dropping it into salsa. :P

Something tells me salsa and shortbread are not a great pair

Roswell Strange

You never know – sometimes sweet and savory go together quite well ;)

Yvonne

I never thought much of CS teas but now I want to try this!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON