I’m drinking this while I add the rest of my teas to the database. I’m using RiverTea as the name, but I think someone else has been adding them as River Tea (because that also popped up). :O

Well hopefully that’s something Jason (or whoever they hire?) can fix up if needed.

On to this tea! I like it? It’s rich and malty, and dark. It’s strong enough to help wake me up in the morning, but not quite enough to bother me on an empty stomach. It’s also not astringent which is a plus!

I should probably wax poetical about this, but truth be told I haven’t had an Assam in a month or so. I think Tiger Assam was my last, and it’s hard for me to say how good this is in comparison. I like it, and it gets a lot of extra points for the name.

Is it the best Assam out there? I’ll leave that for Sil to decide when she gets hers, which I hope is today!

Dinosara

Last I heard the merge function is down right now as they are trying to upgrade the site, and I remember them saying merging companies was harder. They did do it for DavidsTea eventually. Maybe it will get easier with the upgrade?

Cavocorax

Huh. I didn’t realize that. Well it looks like only one tea was entered under the other name. Hopefully everyone else uses RiverTea!

Comments

Dinosara

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON