Time for French Breakfast!
I’m not really good at actual breakfast – I had a danish, and a medium double-double from Tim Hortons. Sugar, yes?

So I don’t need any additives to this. Just pure black tea.

Yvonne

Tim Hortons is the breakfast of champions :)

OMGsrsly

I used to do that kind of thing all the time. On campus, there are often leftover donuts and cookies from meetings! The last breakfast thing we had, I stole a tray of strawberries because they were the only thing I could eat. I got some funny looks. :)

Cavocorax

It is! I can’t believe how long Tim Hortons has been a staple for me. A very unhealthy staple.

Man, I remmeber that they were THE LAST COMPANY to embrace debit machines. OMG YOU GUYS. #shakesfist

gross.

Cavocorax

Are you anti-coffee or anti-Tim Hortons?
Or anti-danish?

anti tim horton’s. SOOOOOO much sugar in everything they make…including the water. ;)

keychange

Sugar=tasty deliciousness mmm!

Comments

Yvonne

Tim Hortons is the breakfast of champions :)

OMGsrsly

gross.

Cavocorax

Are you anti-coffee or anti-Tim Hortons?
Or anti-danish?

keychange

Sugar=tasty deliciousness mmm!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON