Mmmm… This was supposed to be my breakfast, instead of the Tim Hortons. I love it. I had to pull it out and see that I had enough to share with Roswell Strange, and I do! But since I had it out, why not make some cold brewed with milk for the morning.

Why not indeed. Yum.
I’m not sure I’d want it without milk though. It’s just so good with it.

Courtney

This one has been intriguing me. It may go into my next Red Leaf order.

Courtney – i can send you some of mine as well if you’d like to try it first. it’s one of the many i have that are currently unopened :)

Courtney

That’s so generous. :) Maybe check my cupboard to see if there’s something I can send in return Sil!

Cavocorax

:P You guys are awesome. I was just gonna volunteer to send you a few scoops while I pack up Roswell’s but Sil was ALL OVER this.

Haha ill take a look later on Courtney :)

Comments

Courtney

This one has been intriguing me. It may go into my next Red Leaf order.

Cavocorax

Haha ill take a look later on Courtney :)

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON