This was a surprise form OMGSrsly!
And yay! Numi Teas! Yes, they’re bagged, but they seem to pack a lot of flavour in each bag. This one delivers exactly what was promised – dark chocolatey notes mixed with earthen wonder. I like it!

Also, I missed removing an earlier sipdown so I’m actually at 159 now! WOO. I won’t hit 150 by February though. I could push it, but I won’t.

sooo we aim for 150 by the end of Feb?

Cavocorax

Of course! How hard could that be?
giggling

I have both your addresses! So it could be very hard. plotting

Nooooooo
(although to be fair I have the same reaction to these posts when it’s other people)

Amariel

LOLOMGSRLY

OMGsrsly

I have little piles of tea all over my bookshelves. Tea for swapping! Makes it hard to find things when people ask, though. I SO need to organize my stash!

Comments

sooo we aim for 150 by the end of Feb?

Cavocorax

Of course! How hard could that be?
giggling

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON