drank Cacao Tea by Herbal Infusions

So, the verdict is that tere IS hope for this one. Mewakeling suggested I steep it for at least 20 minutes, so I left it in for 30, and it was still warm enough that my mug (colour-changing) hadn’t faded yet. Excellent!

It tasted a little ‘barky’ but still with a lot of chocolate. :D

I added a little milk to it too. Yep. This is much better. It’d almost make a hot chocolate substitute, if only I could get more chocolate in here. :P
N

Yvonne

Woohoo!!

Cavocorax

It’s not easy to leave a tea that long! Good thing I had another to keep me occupied.

Courtney

Haha I was going to say, I’d go crazy with impatience.

Fjellrev

Talk about a good way to practice patience!

mewakeling

I am so glad it worked!! Time really does bring this tea a lot closer to the hot chocolate we are all looking for from it, doesn’t it. It is hard to leave that long, but really worth it in the end.

Comments

Yvonne

Woohoo!!

Cavocorax

Courtney

Haha I was going to say, I’d go crazy with impatience.

Fjellrev

Talk about a good way to practice patience!

mewakeling

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON