Ok, so everyone has been posting this one lately and it reminded me I was due for a cup. I think I still have about 2 oz of this left in my pretty, keep me forever TARDIS tin! But I bought this in April, so I had better get sipping!

It was a great cup, as always. 2 min is enough to bring out the flavours so they can dance in my mouth and take me to different places through time and space… Now if only I could land in August 2014 to see the new Doctor Who Season. Or, Christmas next year for more Sherlock! :O

(I guess to be specific, they were talking about THIS Tardis tea: http://steepster.com/teas/custom-adagio-teas/42029-tardis but I don’t have it and never have. So, it’s time for this one! Some day I will switch from Cara McG teas over to Aun Juli Riddle. I’ve heard good things and for some fandoms I like the art far more!)

OMGsrsly

Haha. They’re both good, but I like the other one better. :) Although, knowing Adiago fills tins by volume, and the fact it has white tea in it… I’m not sure I want to buy more. IDK.

MissB

I like the other one better too, although they’re both tasty. I should send you some!

If you’d like to, I’d be curious to try it! But no rush. :D

Cavocorax

And that’s a very good point OMGsrsly! I hope they change the wording on their site.

OMGsrsly

At least it looks like most fandom blends are 4oz. Or the Tardis ones are.

MissB

Heh. Consider it added to a bag for you. :)

Cavocorax

That’s awesome – thank you!

Comments

OMGsrsly

If you’d like to, I’d be curious to try it! But no rush. :D

OMGsrsly

At least it looks like most fandom blends are 4oz. Or the Tardis ones are.

MissB

Heh. Consider it added to a bag for you. :)

Cavocorax

That’s awesome – thank you!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON