drank Pumpkin Milkshake by Butiki Teas

I thought I’d have this, but I should have added a bit of brown sugar to it. It was ok, but sorta muted flavour-wise. And I know Butiki teas are flavoured more naturally than say, Della Terra, so I shouldn’t expect it to punch me in the face, but it was a little milder than I prefer.

I wonder how 2.0 compares?

Roswell Strange

I’ll save some of 2.0 to send to you when I get more money, and you can try it out for comparison :)

Courtney

I personally prefer this one. :)

Was it at least creamy?

I’ve got 2.0 at my place as well

Cavocorax

It was a little creamy? IDk, maybe I just wasn’t in the right headspace to fully enjoy this one, or maybe it’s just not for me. I already have enough Butiki teas on my always-restock lists that I’m not too fussed either way. :P

Yvonne

Aw. :( That’s disappointing.

Fjellrev

I also find the 2.0 quite muted (well, it was ginger-heavy). I’ll have to try again.

Comments

Roswell Strange

Courtney

I personally prefer this one. :)

Was it at least creamy?

I’ve got 2.0 at my place as well

Cavocorax

Yvonne

Aw. :( That’s disappointing.

Fjellrev

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON