Ok, goodbye to this! I think that is the last of my Amoda teas, which is good because the new box will be out in a week or so! And if I end up with more Amoda teas than I can drink, I should unsub. I might anyway though. It’s really not worth $12 a month. Probably not. But it is great getting something in the mail and I have discovered some good companies, like the Devotea, through them!

I like this tea. I get a little bit of creaminiess and lots of mint. The rooibos is still there – you can’t hide it, but it’s not too woodsy or anything.

Yep. This is a pretty relaxing cup. It’s probably good that I’ve switched to something without caffeine after all the tea I had today (a lot of them were resteeped)

Yvonne

Subscription boxes seem so exciting – glad you enjoyed this :) Nothing better than a relaxing rooibos at the end of a long day.

Cavocorax

They are! And they’re a decent gift if your family/friends ever need one that they can surprise you with! (I did that with my mom for Mother’s Day last year)

I like the amoda box from a canada perspective, there’s not much else out there and if you’re starting your tea journey it’s pretty good. Once you’ve figured out what you like, it’s less exciting, especially if you’re on steepster where you already have a billion companies you’re exposed to haha (in my opinion)

Comments

Yvonne

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON