drank Jardin Bleu by Dammann Freres

And this was another one Sil was kind enough to share with me! It has strawberry in it!!! And rhubarb sourness. And a lot of great things.

JustJames first introduced me to this, which I am grateful for because Sil might not have realized it’s one I would gladly take from her! Everyone rocks!

….plus the tin is super cute

Cavocorax

It is! And once it’s empty, my kid will have a lot of fun with that. :)

Comments

….plus the tin is super cute

Cavocorax

It is! And once it’s empty, my kid will have a lot of fun with that. :)

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON