drank Spicy Chocolate by Kusmi Tea

Yes. I approve!

Also, this is really especially good if you take a sip of it right after taking a bite out of a chocolate bar. I suspect this is a secret that applies to ALMOST every tea.

But barring (ha) the chocolate bar, this is still very good. Is that an assam back there? I’m not sure, but the base is nice, and the spices are good. And should be identifiable. Nutmeg, and cinnamon maybe? And a little bit of chocolate. To be fair, there’s never enough chocolate so I always say “a little bit”.

I’ve never ordered from Kusmi or checked them out so I went and checked the website. It’s in French. I clicked on language, and selected Canada, expecting to be given a choice but nope. Apparently we speak French here.

Nous parlons francais ici!

Non, c’est non pas vrais. Or something like that. It’s been 10 years you guys.

Merci beaucoup VariaTEA!

VariaTEA

Yay! Glad you liked it :)

Nxtdoor

Hahahahaha!

Starfevre

Weird. Especially since the vast majority of Canada is NOT Quebec.

VariaTEA

There is an English option on the site but for some reason when you click that majority just remains in French

Cavocorax

I noticed that! I clicked on the US but it’s a different site, so I’m curiuos if the shipping is calculated differently depending if you order from the french site or the english one. I may play around with carts to find out.

VariaTEA

Cavo, I can always go grab stuff at Kusmi for you. It is literally a block from my apartment.

Comments

VariaTEA

Yay! Glad you liked it :)

Nxtdoor

Hahahahaha!

Starfevre

Weird. Especially since the vast majority of Canada is NOT Quebec.

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON