drank Butterbeer by 52teas

This is my favourite 52 Tea. I have a weakness for it and have been hoarding my little pouch FOREVER.

final damage after today is only 181 since both kittenna and Raritea took home some teas and will just pass the leftovers to me once they’re done (i’m doing the same with some of mine) so still under 200! at least until the BB Box gets here, swedish chef’s package gets here…and uh the canadian travelling tea box gets here..

Anna

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON