drank Read My Lips by DAVIDsTEA

Believe it or not, I bought 7 oz of this in August. On a whim. It was on sale, so that made it ok?

This is a good tea. I don’t know that it was 7 oz of hoarding good. But I am down to just a few servings of this after this cuppa! YEAH!

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 9 OZ / 266 ML
Fjellrev

Holy crap, I didn’t think you would be that close to finishing it already. Didn’t you also buy it for swaps?

I’ve yet to purchase that much of one tea in one go haha.

Courtney

7 oz?! That’s impressive.

I sorta had huge cups of it everyday for a few weeks. :P
And I barely swapped any of it away. So much for that plan!

Now to get through the 7oz of Ceylon Star that I also bought on impulse a few months afterwards.

whatshesaid

Wowwww. That’s a lot!

Cavocorax

Yeah.! Sil made fun of me for a long time for buying it, but it was $12 or something and my brainjust went OMG SALE! I didn’t realize it was 7 oz until I got home. :D

OMGsrsly

WOOHOO! That’s awesome. :)

MoonShyne

I would LOVE to have 7 oz of this stuff! I love it! Even my two year old is nuts for it. He bugs me for sips every time he sees me drinking it lol. A mini tea connoisseur in the making :) . I’m enjoying a nice big mug of it as I type this and I would never swap this either, it’s just too good! I really hope I can find this in bulk because it will be a staple for sure!

Cavocorax

Keep an eye out on DavidsTea’s web specials page! You might be able to grab it there. They change the selection every so often.

Comments

Fjellrev

I’ve yet to purchase that much of one tea in one go haha.

Courtney

7 oz?! That’s impressive.

I sorta had huge cups of it everyday for a few weeks. :P
And I barely swapped any of it away. So much for that plan!

whatshesaid

Wowwww. That’s a lot!

OMGsrsly

WOOHOO! That’s awesome. :)

MoonShyne

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON