This was a mixed-up Monday steeping, which means that I didn’t put enough water into my timolino and the steeping basket wasn’t fully submerged so I ended up with barely flavoured warm water.

Ah, crap.
Sipdown too! (146)

Courtney

Bleh, but yay for the sipdown. :)

carol who

It’s good to know that it happens to others. Most of the time it happens to me when I am out at a restaurant (even when I bring my own teabags) because you can’t control temp. When I use my Teavana tumbler, which is very similar to the Timolino, I tend to over steep and get bitter tea. Oh well!

keychange

Try steeping upside down in the timolino. Makes sure you get a lot of water-leaf contact. That, or get the mason jar ;)

Cavocorax

That’s a really good suggestion! Thanks
And the mason jar is cool but I’m still OMG-25 oz of tea. I feel like 16 is too much sometimes!

Then again, I don’t have to fill it…

Comments

Courtney

Bleh, but yay for the sipdown. :)

carol who

keychange

Cavocorax

That’s a really good suggestion! Thanks

Then again, I don’t have to fill it…

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON