drank African Chai by Justea

I do enjoy these teas from Justea, but the base is so odd, isn’t it? It’s really it’s own thing. it’s almost a sour richness or something to it that sounds terrible, and could very nearly be terrible, yet is actually good when you adjust to it.

Huh. I’m not selling this to you guys am I? :P I shouldn’t have let it cool so much before I reviewed it!

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML
TheTeaFairy

Huh, no, you’re not! Lol!

OMGsrsly

LOL. I really like their base tea!

Cavocorax

I like it too. Some days I like it less, but more often I like it more. :D

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Huh, no, you’re not! Lol!

OMGsrsly

LOL. I really like their base tea!

Cavocorax

I like it too. Some days I like it less, but more often I like it more. :D

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON