This one was from VariaTEA and it’s so amazing and tasty and refreshing. I need to try more from this company!

It’s a white tea, and yes. I think I can detect the base below all those fresh fruity flavours. The base is slightly earthier and provides a nice balance. The rhubarb and strawberry are the most noticeable fruit flavours but I could just sit and sip this one for ages based on that alone.

I don’t drink many whites, but I can tell this blend was done right.

Thank you!

2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
VariaTEA

This is the one white I really love as well. My roommate did well when picking flavors. She grabbed a bunch I would not have gotten myself and I ended up really enjoying all of them.

i REALLY liked this one too and that’s rare in a white for me heh

VariaTEA

Yay! I am glad it has been a success. I think that is why I sent it to you guys. It is one of the few whites I found that I really enjoy.

Cavocorax

:) Thanks again. It was really surprising!

Comments

VariaTEA

i REALLY liked this one too and that’s rare in a white for me heh

Cavocorax

:) Thanks again. It was really surprising!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON