drank Eight Candles by Della Terra Teas

Sipdown! (125)

I thought this would be another great one for the mason jar, and I had enough tea to do it. Well, why not? I can drink this all evening, and then that’s one less flavoured tea in my cupboard. I’m slowly moving more towards non-flavoured teas again. I think that’s a spring thing? But I’ll be back for this one in the fall!

7 tsp 25 OZ / 750 ML
VariaTEA

Yay for the mason jar!! I have a feeling it will help me get through leaf quite quickly given its size and that is exciting.

Cavocorax

Yes – it’s exciting and also saddening! I’m hoping to use this for teas that I’m not planning to re-steep so as not to feel like I’m wasting anything. :P But it was a nice way to polish off this bag! Hope you gets yours soon!

VariaTEA

Me too. I am so excited for all my new teaware.

Comments

VariaTEA

Cavocorax

VariaTEA

Me too. I am so excited for all my new teaware.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON