VariaTEA gave me a sample of this and I dumped the entire thing into my mason jar! OH YEAH. This is a mason jar tea. I let it steep for 10 minutes and added milk and it is pretty delicious.

Still a little thin, but, it’s not an actual hot chocolate so I’ll do the best with what i have. And this is enjoyable. Not sure I’d want 100g of it, but maybe 50. Thanks for letting me steal your sample!!!

(And I had better get off to bed. I’ll regret staying up in 6.5 hours. DOH)

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more 5 tsp 25 OZ / 739 ML

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON