Thank you MissB for this sample and the hundred others (not quite) that you managed to stuff into that envelope. Way to raise the standards on our swap. raises eyebrow

No worries. I will send you amazing things in return!

This was a pretty good chocolatey blend. It’s really rich and dark. So dark. Surprisingly dark. I wish the blend had a slightly nicer base to go with the flavouring, but I wouldn’t say no to drinking more of this.

And this is a great start to trying out all my new samples! (My cupboard is up to 181 now…)

0 OZ / 0 ML

i’m at 158! yay! not that it matters given the teas i wil likely have added to my cupboard by march 1 lol

Cavocorax

Hahha. By Mar 1 I should go down a bit since a lot of those are pretty small samples.

Unless…. unless I get you to pick more up for me while you are in Florida. Definitely, 100% want the Nina’s Japon…

i’m looking at 3 from Nina and maybe 8? from lupicia…. then there’s the 4 from A&D..

Comments

Cavocorax

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON