Huh. To be honest I didn’t expect to like this because I’ve had bad luck with cheesecake flavoured tea, because… how do you do that? It’s a subtle thing to recreate!

But this worked! It was light and fluffy and creamy and tasted a little sweet and a little like irish cream.

I’m happy I was able to snag this from ShadowFall!

1 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML
Tabby

How do you bold text now?

Kaylee

asterisks, same as always
i.e. * bold * (without the spaces)

Tabby

Weird, it didn’t work for me when I tried it right after the update.

Comments

Tabby

How do you bold text now?

Kaylee

asterisks, same as always
i.e. * bold * (without the spaces)

Tabby

Weird, it didn’t work for me when I tried it right after the update.

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON