So I’ve had these for a week or so and haven’t tried ANY of my Night Vale sampler. I think I’m worried I’ll fall in love with all of them and want to buy 3 oz of each! /0\

That’s a pretty ridiculous worry though!

I chose thise one as I’d already boiled the water and most of the teas in this pack have a rec’d temperature that is lower. I basically had 3 choices. :P

This one is dark and slightly smokey and spicy with the cinnamon. I thought it was puerh actually. It makes me think of damp earth and hellhounds giving chase during a storm. It’s not a bad start to the set, but this is probably NOT one I’d need to repurchase.

I love the tin though.

What do you guys do with your Adagio tins?

3 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 10 OZ / 295 ML
aisling of tea

Aaaaaah we order the Nightvale sampler and the Scott Pilgrim sampler and we are itching to get our hands on them.

As for the tins, you can use them to keep little things in your purse, or refill them with teas you want to sip down so you’re more likely to reach for them. Use them to hold little crafting supplies…heck you could use them as spice jars, even!

Cavocorax

Hmmmm… those are all very good ideas…
I like the Shadow box displays Adagio sells but wouldn’t want to pay ship that.

I hope your samplers come in soon! I was so impatient waiting for mine. :)

Shadowfall

Yay for first Nightvale tea tasting!
The shadowbox displays are neat but waaaaaaay overpriced for the amount of tea you’re getting. The tins look like the small tin of Konami blend I got in my last order (not the tin size I sent you Cavo, this was like less that half that size) and there’s maybe 2-3tsp of tea in them, maybe 4 depending on the blend, probly closer to 2 if the tea is fluffy inside. So aside from getting a nifty looking bit of wall art (which I guess is the main reason for buying something like that) you’re better off buying a sampler for the same price. More tea and you still are getting pretty artsy tins. Lol.

Cavocorax

I just need to figure out how to build a shadowbox for the tins I already have! I can’t just keep them on my shelf forever, (y’know, after I eventually try empty them all)!

Comments

aisling of tea

Cavocorax

Hmmmm… those are all very good ideas…
I like the Shadow box displays Adagio sells but wouldn’t want to pay ship that.

I hope your samplers come in soon! I was so impatient waiting for mine. :)

Shadowfall

Yay for first Nightvale tea tasting!

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON