I re-steeped this three times, and it was really good! It still surprises me that 10 seconds is the right amount of time to steep, but apparently it is. APPARENTLY.

It started off as sweet and lightly creamy, but progressed to a woodsier brew. I probably could have kept going with it but I dumped my leaves into the sink and then figured it was time to move onto a different tea. But I am learning to enjoy puerhs more and maybe there’s something to Sheng.

This tea really made me happy I grabbed the Amoda box because I likely would not have had it any time soon and getting pushed out of my comfort zone is just what I need!

….there are a few that i’ve set aside for you to try at my place…as i get through my samples, i’m just saving half of all of them for you :) then you can explore lots of puerhs without buying any, since terri and grace and a few others have been overly generous to me

Cavocorax

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON