To be honest, I wasn’t too enthused about this tea that MissB gave me a sample of, but that was stupid of me. This tea is amazing and so great. It tastes lime like mint chocolate, with dark rich chocolate, yet there is only mint added in.

That’s either magic or expert blending! Thank you so much!

(I wish I could wax poetic about this one, but I can barely keep my eyes open! )

ETA: SIPDOWN 167!

Courtney

Lime mint chocolate :P

shhhhh don’t wake her up… she’s very…very…tireeed.

Hahaha. Idk if I’d like lime mint chocolate. :P
But this is really good. I’m on my second cup!

MissB

It surprised me as well – I’m glad you gave it a chance!

…at least i’m not losing the 3 person race we’re all not really sort of kind of having lol….

Whispering Pines Tea Company

It’s magic, definitely magic. And lime. :)

Cavocorax

I’ll have to place an order some time!
And I’m glaring at you Sil! :P No one wants to the be the loser in a 3 person race. I guess I get Bronze, but… bleh.

Hahaha if we make it a 4 person race with Kittenna….you’ll never be last hahaha

5 ppl with Terri and Kittenna…you’ll always medal! ;)

Sil – you are a freaking genius!!! :P

Hahaha

Comments

Courtney

Lime mint chocolate :P

shhhhh don’t wake her up… she’s very…very…tireeed.

Hahaha. Idk if I’d like lime mint chocolate. :P
But this is really good. I’m on my second cup!

MissB

It surprised me as well – I’m glad you gave it a chance!

Whispering Pines Tea Company

It’s magic, definitely magic. And lime. :)

Cavocorax

I’ll have to place an order some time!

Hahaha if we make it a 4 person race with Kittenna….you’ll never be last hahaha

5 ppl with Terri and Kittenna…you’ll always medal! ;)

Sil – you are a freaking genius!!! :P

Hahaha

Yet.

Ratings:
1-50: Bleh.
51-64: It’s ok.
65-75: It’s good.
76-85: It’s very good. (Buy 1oz+)
86-100: Amazing. (ALWAYS re-stock)

Markham, ON